Tuesday, May 31, 2022
View larger +
One of College Hill’s most significant historic homes is now offered by Residential Properties.
The Greek Revival house is at the top of the town.
GET THE LATEST NEWS HERE – SIGN UP FOR GLOCAL’S FREE DAILY EBLAST
Residential Properties is offering the home at $2.35 million.
Description Historic House of James E Budlong
Perched on historic College Hill in Providence, the James E. Budlong House is a stunning 1850 Greek Revival filled with rich architectural detail. Granite stairs lead to the Corinthian columned entrance porch and into the entrance hall with side stained glass windows. A gracious double salon features 19th century details and a pair of striking stone fireplaces. A fireplace library with floor-to-ceiling shelving leads to a sunny home office.
The eat-in kitchen features a center island topped with a butcher block, farmhouse sink, stone countertops and high-end appliances. Step through a series of French doors onto a beautiful brick patio that opens to a professionally landscaped backyard and garden. The spacious dining room with fireplace displays the home’s vibrant hardwood floors and elegant crown moldings. Upstairs, the master suite offers a large sitting area with floor-to-ceiling shelving, while the en-suite bathroom features a fireplace walk-in closet with dual sinks and a deep soaking tub.
View larger +
The dressing room has smart built-in shelving, while access to a private terrace is the last word in luxury in this blissful retreat. This level also includes a multipurpose office, two welcoming guest bedrooms, a fully tiled bathroom and two other bedrooms with private bathrooms. The third floor of the home offers two additional bedrooms and a modern full bath – the finishing touch to this incredible East Side property.
To view the 3D tour, floor plans, full photos and more, please visit 101Congdon.com. To schedule a private screening, contact Jim DeRentis at 401.529.2188.
View larger +
- Blackstone Boulevard Home is on the market for $1,295,000 per residential properties
- Residential Properties sells historic Cooke Street home for $1.48 million
- Real Estate Mega-Deal: Residential Properties Acquires Libby Kirwin Real Estate
- Residential Properties announces record first half of 2021
- Residential Property Marketing 28 Water Street – Formerly Al’s Waterfront
- NEW: Residential Properties announces new office in Westport
- Residential Properties Announces Bristol’s Highest Sale of the Year
- Former Providence Realtors chief joins Residential Properties
- Preparing to Sell a Home in the Spring with Live Residential Property Stones
- Residential Properties Adds Kermes to Narragansett Office
- Residential Properties Ltd. opens a 9th office in Little Compton
- Pristine Edgewood Home offered for $949,000 by Residential Properties
- $2.225 Million Rumstick Point Home Ranked by Residential Properties
- College Hill Home offered by Residential Properties for $889,000
- Residential Properties Lists Turnkey Business in Northern RI for $1.3M
- Residential Properties Expansion – Opens new office in Westport
- Residential Properties Continues Expansion – Opens Office in Westport, MA
- New record – Residential properties surpass $1.3 billion in sales in 2021
- Residential properties see record sales in several Rhode Island communities
- Residential properties top $1 billion real estate sales record in 10 months
- East Side Grand Home offered for $1,695,000 by Residential Properties – VIDEO
- VIDEO: College Hill Home – Offered for $1,575,000 by Residential Properties
- Residential Properties offers five-bedroom home in North Providence for $625,000
- Residential Properties List Brick Tudor Revival on Freeman Parkway for $1.475 Million